`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTM autos

TTM autos
Has anyone here had much luck with sending cards to player facilities in an attempt to get autographs? If so, who did you get and who would you suggest? I only tried it once a few years ago but no luck. Would love some feedback. Thanks

RE: TTM autos
no experience with team facilities but a few years ago i actually sent a Large package full of individually packaged TTM requests (including short letters and SAS envelopes) to the hall of fame and asked if they can distribute them to the proper addresses. On each of the envelopes i wanted distributed i just wrote the players name and they handled it from there. a few weeks later envelopes started coming back. i got 4 separate autos and one short letter back out of the 15 requests i sent to the HOF.

Chuck Bednarik sent me back two auto cards (that i included) a 3x5 with a sweet eagles throwback stamp and about a half page response

roger staubach also sent back quickly

other autos were
bob lilly
herb adderly
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

[quote='rogue655' pid='1674942' dateline='1313817913']
no experience with team facilities but a few years ago i actually sent a
Chuck Bednarik sent me back two auto cards (that i included) a 3x5 with a sweet eagles throwback stamp and about a half page response

roger staubach also sent back quickly

other autos were
bob lilly
herb adderly
[/quot
That's awesome. I would really love to get a Staubach auto. Thanks for the info

I used to do this. I have gotten back from Chuck Bednarik, Hines Ward, Larry Johnson, Joey Galloway, Warrick Dunn, and many others.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

I used to back in the '90s. I would say I had about a 20% return rate, and got back signed cards (always include sase) of Joe Montana, Mark Rypien (right after superbowl win), Reggie White, Boomer, Thurman Thomas, Bruce Smith, Mark Collins, Ronnie Lott, Don Beebe, geeze, I have a bunch more....
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]