`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
machado rainbow in a week

machado rainbow in a week
Last week I won a nice lot that was the regular through Red rainbow of Manny Machado. While waiting for delivery and noticing the Superfractor listed as well, I said what the heck and put in an offer. So it's my first rainbow, and think I started with a good one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-Bowman-Chro...1e63f6f9ee

paid, just waiting on delivery, but these are in hand, just haven't scanned myself....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-Bowman-Chro...35b43bc67e

All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

RE: machado rainbow in a week
Ummmmm..... Thats absolutely sick! Congratulations. I think you have one helluva rainbow there.

Great job man!

Please scan them all when you get them all in hand. You must have saved up a while for those!

I think you probably got a pretty good deal on the lot as it doesn't seem to be listed too well. No key words like "red", "orange", etc

Congrats on the pick ups!
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Wow! That is awesome.
[Image: Heyward.jpg]

(08-19-2011, 11:12 AM)iconms Wrote: I think you probably got a pretty good deal on the lot as it doesn't seem to be listed too well. No key words like "red", "orange", etc

Congrats on the pick ups!
That was my thought and the pics/scans werent very good as well. I do feel I might have been shilled a little bit (3rd highest bidder has 14% of his activity, and 2nd place was like 28% with this seller) but the final price was over $300 less than my max, so all-in-all a Win to me.

I wish I could afford that!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Awesome stuff as usual man. Now just send that Super to BGS and hope for a 9 or 9.5 so it matches the others. I know of a good, cheap FCB group submission, PM me if interested
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

(08-19-2011, 12:02 PM)keyser soze Wrote: Awesome stuff as usual man. Now just send that Super to BGS and hope for a 9 or 9.5 so it matches the others. I know of a good, cheap FCB group submission, PM me if interested
Yeah, I've accumulated a few cards that I need to send off. i just have to come to terms with paying for that much grading....