`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Anyone Having Trouble With Organize?

OT: Anyone Having Trouble With Organize?
I click organize and a blank screen comes up. When I try to add a card to Organize, the Add To Organize button works, but the collection area is not showing. Anyone else with this problem?
[Image: GoBills.jpg]

Thanks KKG for the sweet banner!

Collecting all Bills. Also trying to complete rookie sets from Topps Mayo 08 and 09 and 1999 SP Authentic Player's Ink Green Signatures. And any and all Scott Chandler's.

RE: OT: Anyone Having Trouble With Organize?
Sometimes, but only until I refresh the page.

(08-19-2011, 09:01 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Sometimes, but only until I refresh the page.
Yeah, I've tried that. I'm not sure what's going on.
It also does the same thing with my profile. Just the blue background. No wording.

Collecting all Bills. Also trying to complete rookie sets from Topps Mayo 08 and 09 and 1999 SP Authentic Player's Ink Green Signatures. And any and all Scott Chandler's.

There's a couple threads on the help board - be sure you're not using IE in compatability mode. That seems to have been the problem for most users reporting the issue.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(08-19-2011, 09:54 AM)ceocards Wrote: There's a couple threads on the help board - be sure you're not using IE in compatability mode. That seems to have been the problem for most users reporting the issue.
Yep that was it! Thanks!