`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a Jordan Fleer Rc

Looking for a Jordan Fleer Rc
As the title states, I'm looking for a 86-87 Fleer Michael Jordan rc, preferably graded by BGS.. Below is a sample of some stuff I have for trade and my link with more stuff.. Let me know what you have and what you like and hopefully we can work something out! (all cards not in organize of interest will be added).. Thanks in advance!

http://imageevent.com/krayziespc

RE: Looking for a Jordan Fleer Rc
Graded by BGS can mean a lot of things. Do you know what grade your looking for?

BGS 9.5 will set you back over $5000
BGS 9 will be at least $1500
BGS 8.5 around $700

Don't take this wrong, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for someone willing to trade a high grade BGS/PSA Michael Jordan RC even for all of those cards you have listed. BV doesn't really matter a whole lot in a deal like this.

Now if you had a high Grade card of a player like Walter Payton, Wilt Chamberlain or Mickey Mantle and you wanted to trade, that might make the deal a little easier. Then it just boils down to a persons interest in players and sports.

But hey, I could be totally off base here. Good luck either way. It's a great card to have.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

(08-18-2011, 11:31 PM)briankort Wrote: Graded by BGS can mean a lot of things. Do you know what grade your looking for?

BGS 9.5 will set you back over $5000
BGS 9 will be at least $1500
BGS 8.5 around $700

Don't take this wrong, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for someone willing to trade a high grade BGS/PSA Michael Jordan RC even for all of those cards you have listed. BV doesn't really matter a whole lot in a deal like this.

Now if you had a high Grade card of a player like Walter Payton, Wilt Chamberlain or Mickey Mantle and you wanted to trade, that might make the deal a little easier. Then it just boils down to a persons interest in players and sports.

But hey, I could be totally off base here. Good luck either way. It's a great card to have.
Thank you for taking the time to respond and I'm well aware of the prices. I'm looking for a BGS 8 tops and will settle for as low a 7.. Not that big of a deal either way whether I swing a trade or not as I intend on buying one come Feb. but if a trade is indeed possible I'd rather save my money lol.

That's cool. Always a good card to have in the collection. Good luck with a trade or purchase.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

(08-19-2011, 07:54 AM)briankort Wrote: That's cool. Always a good card to have in the collection. Good luck with a trade or purchase.
Thanks much, one I've always wanted.. May chase the set after but not sure asi have all of the other big rookies in the set already and some of the stars. One thing at a time though lol.