`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010-11 Rookie Collection Update (scans)

2010-11 Rookie Collection Update (scans)
Over the summer I have added many 2010-11 rookie cards to my collection. The following tables are updates. It's a big collection. Spud

[Image: Adrenalyn.jpg]

[Image: Artifacts.jpg]

[Image: BlackDiamond.jpg]

[Image: Certified.jpg]

[Image: Contenders.jpg]

[Image: CrownRoyale.jpg]

[Image: DonrussElite.jpg]

[Image: Donruss.jpg]

[Image: Ice.jpg]

[Image: Limited.jpg]

[Image: LuxurySuite.jpg]

[Image: O-Pee-Chee.jpg]

[Image: Pinnacle.jpg]

[Image: RookieTraded.jpg]

[Image: Score.jpg]

[Image: SPAuthentic.jpg]

[Image: SPGameUsed.jpg]

[Image: SPx.jpg]

[Image: Ultimate.jpg]

[Image: UpperDeck.jpg]

[Image: Victory.jpg]

[Image: Zenith.jpg]

Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

RE: 2010-11 Rookie Collection Update (scans)
Just a note on the Zenith rookies (which is one of the most confusing releases I've seen)... there are multiple players with different versions (pack vs. DTT). Someone posted a break the other day that had a DTT Aulie auto /10.

And maybe you're the right person to answer this question for me... In Crown Royale what is the difference between the Silhouettes /99 and /25? Does each player have both versions? Thanks!

Just an FYI on the Silhouettes. I have a redemption in for the Hamill /99. and talked to Panini and the CS rep told me he has not signed and doesn't look like he is going to return the cards. They are supposed to send me something else but not sure it will be as nice as a Silhouettes.

Nice additions Spud. Your RC collection from this year is super IMPRESSIVE.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

very nice Spud!!!

I hope you finish this stuff soon!!!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

A stunning collection thus far, and I hope you nail them all!!!

P.S. Offer sent on 6 more on your list! Hope we can work out another deal!
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

(08-18-2011, 08:23 PM)frankthefrowner Wrote: Just a note on the Zenith rookies (which is one of the most confusing releases I've seen)... there are multiple players with different versions (pack vs. DTT). Someone posted a break the other day that had a DTT Aulie auto /10.

And maybe you're the right person to answer this question for me... In Crown Royale what is the difference between the Silhouettes /99 and /25? Does each player have both versions? Thanks!
I never thought about that before and I'm glad you asked. It would seem that I have the Silhouette Patch (/25) Seguin and not the official rookie Seguin which is the Silhouette Prime (/99). I love the patch but it looks like I still need the official Prime RC! Thanks for pointing this error out. I did look at the Panini online checklist and there is a Patch and Prime for each of the following #116-121 and #124-129. Not sure why #122 and #123 are not included. Spud

(08-18-2011, 08:40 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: very nice Spud!!!

I hope you finish this stuff soon!!!
Soon might be a few years for these rookies. It's a monster project and I still need lots of expensive cards. I'm not going to try this for 2011-12 as I am going to continue to build the 2010-11 rookie set. I decided to make 2011-12 Artifacts my big Upper Deck project and have already ordered a case. Will pick one Panini product as well. Spud
(08-18-2011, 08:40 PM)pens1fan Wrote: Just an FYI on the Silhouettes. I have a redemption in for the Hamill /99. and talked to Panini and the CS rep told me he has not signed and doesn't look like he is going to return the cards. They are supposed to send me something else but not sure it will be as nice as a Silhouettes.

Nice additions Spud. Your RC collection from this year is super IMPRESSIVE.
Thanks pens1fan. A bit disappointing about the Hamill RC, I'll have to make a note in my collection table. Spud
(08-18-2011, 09:20 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: A stunning collection thus far, and I hope you nail them all!!!

P.S. Offer sent on 6 more on your list! Hope we can work out another deal!
Thank you and I'll have a look at your offer. Spud
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

Nice stuff congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Super collection, linked to your music really enjoyed watching and listening thanks for both

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS