`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well I tried!

RE: Well I tried!
You may have stopped trading for awhile, but you didn't leave.
Keep the STS. I really want to see you finish that one.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(08-15-2011, 05:39 PM)wickabee Wrote: You may have stopped trading for awhile, but you didn't leave.
Keep the STS. I really want to see you finish that one.
No... I did not leave, but I slowed right down! I am keeping the STS as of yet. I just don't know if I will ever finish it though.

Randi

Welcome back. Nice to see some familiar faces back.
Collecting Ottawa Senators, New York Islanders (Goalies only), Oleg Saprykin & Clark MacArthur

Randi looks like we showed back up on here around the same time. I see most of the people still here are the ones who were active when I stopped for a while, and a few are missing. We did a deal or two and I remember them being good.
I must say that the functionality of the site etc. is alot better than months ago. I've finally got my business starting to gain some steam in my new home, so I have the odd little bit of time to myself!
As a guy who has been in and out of the hobby over the last 10 years, I think I have figured it out, I just have to maintain a smaller and more direct focus on what I'm collecting! I always starting falling out after I would spends thousands on boxes to break and regret it. Now I'm just collecting what I want, and will rip just the odd box, because hey, a few beers and ripping fresh stuff is still damn fun!

Collecting Kirk McLean - Todd Bertuzzi - Scott Stevens
[Image: bbbert.png]

haha, knew you would be back eventually Smile
Collecting Anton Lander and Mark Arcobello

Nice to see you back to trading and collecting, good luck take it slow, enjoy smelling the flowers along the way.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

(08-15-2011, 07:12 PM)fiveholesports Wrote: Welcome back. Nice to see some familiar faces back.
Thank you!
(08-15-2011, 07:30 PM)bigbadbert44 Wrote: Randi looks like we showed back up on here around the same time. I see most of the people still here are the ones who were active when I stopped for a while, and a few are missing. We did a deal or two and I remember them being good.
I must say that the functionality of the site etc. is alot better than months ago. I've finally got my business starting to gain some steam in my new home, so I have the odd little bit of time to myself!
As a guy who has been in and out of the hobby over the last 10 years, I think I have figured it out, I just have to maintain a smaller and more direct focus on what I'm collecting! I always starting falling out after I would spends thousands on boxes to break and regret it. Now I'm just collecting what I want, and will rip just the odd box, because hey, a few beers and ripping fresh stuff is still damn fun!
BERT! For the love of God! It has been a long time, my good man. The site has progressed quite a bit, but the damage was done beforehand. Many people have left never to come back, but the new group is surely a great one. It did take a bit of time to make the site what it is now, but the progress is good.

I am glad to hear that your business is taking off, and that you are back! I know your take on ripping and collecting only what you want. That is the direction that I am going to be taking, and I hope that I will be able to come back strong. Glad to see you back, Bert!

(08-16-2011, 12:43 AM)p8030103 Wrote: haha, knew you would be back eventually Smile
I am back! Glad to be, too! I might have a few things that you are looking for, so check my Org. and see if you need anything.

(08-16-2011, 07:55 AM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: Nice to see you back to trading and collecting, good luck take it slow, enjoy smelling the flowers along the way.
I not only am smelling the flowers, I am taking photos along the way. I will be taking it a bit slower than I had before (will be saving up to buy multiple boxes, instead of one or two at a time), but will surely progress quickly!

Thank you all for the kind words and warm welcome back!

Randi

Welcome back Randi! The only guy I have ever done an in person trade with.....hope to do many more! Great to have you back man!