`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prime 9

Prime 9
Went by the LCS today to turn in a few Prime 9 redemption cards and got the whole set because I buy packs all the time! Smile I really like them a lot! The stock is thick and they are glossy, more like a Bowman product really....Anywho here are some scans.

[Image: Scan_Pic0004.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0005.jpg]

RE: Prime 9
You got lucky, the guy that runs my shop is very by the book

I went and got the Robinson and Jeter today but want to flip them to get the Aaron for my PC
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Very nice looking set - looks like Mantle is in his last year or two there

Schmidt looks like Chuck Norris!

My LCS owner is just giving me one a week. Making me go in every week to tempt me to buy! Its all good though, I've had reason every week so far, first toploaders, then team bags, then a box, then semi-rigid holders...I don't know what it will be this week, probably will just give me an excuse to buy a couple packs!
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

I don't have a LCS that is giving them away in my area. I may have even thrown out the ones I pulled because they are of no use to me. Thanks for nothing Topps.

(08-14-2011, 08:49 AM)phillies816 Wrote: I don't have a LCS that is giving them away in my area. I may have even thrown out the ones I pulled because they are of no use to me. Thanks for nothing Topps.
You can mail them in...And you also get a chance to win WS tickets with the cards too.... Or send them to me and I can trade them in for ya and send them back to you....

I really like these cards, I picked up a few from a not so local LCS yesterday. Man your LCS guy is nice haha.
[Image: KingsSig2.jpg]
Looking for Lincecum, Wilson, Greenberg, Donte Greene, Kings and Giants

(08-14-2011, 04:49 PM)rocknandrew Wrote: I really like these cards, I picked up a few from a not so local LCS yesterday. Man your LCS guy is nice haha.
I drop $50-$160 a week every week...My LCS is only a 4 minute walk from my front door....It's just bad! Smile

Lol yeah i had one redemption and my lcs gave me the whole set too. But I do bring in a LOT of their business lol!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature