`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Paypal

OT: Paypal
I was wondering If anybody knows if you can use a credit card as your primary funding source for Paypal. In other words When I make a purchase on Ebay and have no funds in my Paypal account it deducts the money straight from my banks checking account. What I want to do is change it so when I make a purchase on Ebay and have no funds in my Paypal it charges my Credit card instead. The goal here is to get reward points on my credit card for all the loot I spend on my cards/Ebay. Does anybody know if this is possible? Thanks!
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

RE: OT: Paypal
Yes that is possible, just make sure before you hit submit to pay that it has the right card selected.

(08-13-2011, 07:03 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: Yes that is possible, just make sure before you hit submit to pay that it has the right card selected.
Ok, Thanks. I was looking into my Paypal account and it looks like you can only have a bank account as your primary. Shouldnt you be able to switch that?

I dont know about primary but you do have the option to use a credit card once its entered in there. If I want my credit card charged, I usually have to check the circle next to credit card instead of my bank account. But then the next time it goes right back to my bank account. So if you don't mind manually doing it every purchase then I know it works.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Paypal will ALWAYS use your bank account as ur primary payment method. Before you click "confirm payment", look near the top of the page. It will tell you that the funds will be withdrawn from ur bank account. Beside that is a link that lets you choose a different payment method... click it.. it will bring u to a page that will let u choose 2 or 3 different options, one of which will be the "credit card" option.... click the little circle next to that option... then near the bottom of the page, click "confirm payment method." This will then bring you back to the previous page, and you will now notice that it says that payment will be charged to ur credit card account... then click "confirm" at the bottom of the page... Congrats!! Ur done. If u got ne other questions, feel free to hit me up!

LL4
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Cool, Thanks Everyone for the reply's. Now with the 2% Ebay bucks and the .8% I get on my credit card I'm up to almost 3% savings on my cardboard addiction...LOL

Your also only a few purchases away from maxing out a credit card lol. Dont get carried away, it's pretty easy to.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(08-13-2011, 08:46 PM)nthnoak Wrote: Your also only a few purchases away from maxing out a credit card lol. Dont get carried away, it's pretty easy to.
HAHAH. No kidding huh? Nah I'm cool, I always pay my credit card off at the end of the month NO MATTER WHAT. If you get charged any interest at all the whole rewards program isn't gonna come close to covering it. They get 13% I get .08% LOL. Thats a LOSER every time. Im pretty responsible when it come to these things. I may throw a lot of disposable income away on my Cardboard hobby but I'll BE DAMNED, If I'm gonna let the credit card companies make money off me. Not even 1 red cent. Smile
Good looking out though brother!