Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help figuring out what letter this is

help figuring out what letter this is
http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-SP-Authentic-Le...2a131d6af9

is this a o or i it says o but looks a lot like a i just trying to figure it out thanks
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

RE: help figuring out what letter this is
Card is from the set "SP Authentic By The Letter Full Name Redemptions", so I am guessing it's a D
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

usually A's have a line through the middle...JK, JK, but I think it is an O
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

LOL Rascrush. Was signing on to ask the same question about this one. I say it's an O.

[Image: scanforrascrush001.jpg]

Scratch that, I was wrong. Some of those spelled "Rookie" so it very well could be an "O". Beckett database doesnt specify what his letters spell

man its really hard to tell cause the i d and 0 all look like they could be the same
wait that aries is the rookie one right so it spells out rookie if that is the case then it def is a 0 is there any way to figure out if it spells out rookies or if it spells out his name

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(08-12-2011, 09:25 PM)rascrush Wrote: man its really hard to tell cause the i d and 0 all look like they could be the same
wait that aries is the rookie one right so it spells out rookie if that is the case then it def is a 0 is there any way to figure out if it spells out rookies or if it spells out his name
Not a clue.
Just on EBAY and Arias had a Letter K version of the card so it must spell ROOKIE. Let me know if we are good to go on the trade Rascrush

idk if this helps figure this out at all but here is the i card for aries

http://cgi.ebay.com/07-SP-Authentic-BTLR...35b452a273

Could be a lower case L, but if I had to guess I would go with ...........o
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

Some of those By The Letters tell you on the back of the card what they spell. Can you get a scan of the back? See this Pedroia, it tells you on the bottom in that banner that it spells out Boston Red Sox. SOme will say the players name, I have seen some that spell Rookie or SP Authentic

http://cgi.ebay.com/09-SP-AUTHENTIC-LETT...19c7d97925