`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Fantasy Team

RE: My Fantasy Team
You can play 2 QBs each week in my league, (a 10 team one).

That certainly changes things then, still gonna be a lil tough with your wr corps and Addai as your 2nd rb though. At least you landed arguably the top two QB's and hopefully Moss shows up to play this year for you!

(07-29-2011, 10:30 PM)azicet Wrote: Just had my draft. Let me know how you think I did, (keeping in mind that the way the points get accumulated in this league, QBs get more points than any other position).

QBs: Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees
RBs: Ryan Torain, Joseph Addai
Flex RB/WR: CJ Spiller
WR: Jeremy Maclin, Deion Branch
TE: Jimmy Graham
D: Steelers
K: Matt Prater, (Broncos Kicker)

Bench:
Ben Roethlisberger, Matt Schaub, Randy Moss, Devon Hester, Donald Driver, Brandon Pettigrew, Jets D, Packers D

I woud say crappy unless you are getting a qb bonus
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

If cj spiller dosent break out this year..(and I doubt he will) and Randy moss plays like he did a few years ago then I think you might run into some trouble bro

Update: I'm about to get Sidney Rice & Shonn Greene & drop Donald Driver & the Jets D. Better?

sidney rice....no he is in Seattle with no qb...Shonn Greene...Defiantly...He would be the best rb on your team...I think he may breakout this year
you need to trade 2 of your qb's and drop 2 of your d's

Get a starting caliber RB and WR out of all that and you will have a really solid team bro

(07-31-2011, 09:11 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: sidney rice....no he is in Seattle with no qb...Shonn Greene...Defiantly...He would be the best rb on your team...I think he may breakout this year
you need to trade 2 of your qb's and drop 2 of your d's

Get a starting caliber RB and WR out of all that and you will have a really solid team bro
Just picked up Brandon Banks & dropped Randy Moss now that he "retired". I'll try to shop around Ben or Schaub.

Nice...I would def try to move those guys for sure...you can build a pretty solid team out of what you have.

Nice job getting Shonn Greene for sure. Also my comments before are basically null since you can use 2 qbs.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/