`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Deuce is now "Where's Deuce?"

Hey Deuce is now "Where's Deuce?"
What are you a swami or something? Steve Smith signed with the Eagles. lol Why do so many guys bounce around the NFC East?
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

RE: Hey Deuce
I think its a mistake by the Giants. The guy really is a hidden talent. Injury problem or not. I have a little collection of Smith, but I really dislike the eagles. Sad
Insert Banner.

where has deuce been? he hasn't been all over the boards like normal. usually he answers your threads before you can refresh.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Yea I know he's not been on in a few days it looks like. He needs to get back on, Could be on vacation. lol I noticed he has a few Cam Newtons that need to come my way!

(08-10-2011, 11:48 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: I think its a mistake by the Giants. The guy really is a hidden talent. Injury problem or not. I have a little collection of Smith, but I really dislike the eagles. Sad
I think were just overloaded at the position, and with his knee not being ready for another 2 months, he was the weak link right now. I think Hakeem Nicks is going to turn into the best receiver to ever wear Blue. Barden is playing for like no money, so he stays another year, Mario Manningham has the confidence of Tom Coughlin so he'll get a lot of game time now. I think with Nicks as his mentor, Jerrel Jernigan is going to have an amazing rookie year. Nicks, Jernigan, and Eli have been practicing on their own, teaching Jernigan routes, since June. Finally, Victor Cruz will be healthy. This guy is just a star waiting to be born. He is the most exciting "small" receiver you'll ever watch. His vertical leap is ridiculous. Dominick Hicks will also get a lot of game time. Really talented back ups include: Duke Calhoun, Michael Clayton, Ramses Barden, Devin Thomas, Darius Reynaud, and a couple walk on's that won't make it. As much as we want all the great receivers available, they had to, and have to continue to, make room. And he wasn't cheap to keep around.

(08-10-2011, 11:51 PM)rgf17 Wrote: where has deuce been? he hasn't been all over the boards like normal. usually he answers your threads before you can refresh.

Aww, he's missed..............

How sweet, lol.........

I'm just joking! Don't get mad at me, everyone is getting mad at me tonight.......must be my sense of humor?

I'm changing the thread to: Where's Deuce...

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"