`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which one of these card would you rather have?

RE: Which one of these card would you rather have?
I'd go with the blue. Best looking refractor color every time in my opinion. Well, it looks like a couple of people's opinions anyway!

(08-10-2011, 06:32 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Neither; they're both too off-centered for my taste.
Jason,

You just need to be a BGS 9.5 collector my friend! If you saw the cards I have sent in before, you probably wouldn't be very pleased with me! lol

I actually sent in a Bowman Chrome Strasburg about a year ago and it was very crisp and clean I thought, but it came back a 7.5 cause the centering was off so bad.

I'd rather have the first one. It just looks better.
I collect 1977-Present Baseball of any team, especially the Braves (NL) and the Red Sox (AL). Considering an expansion into vintage. I am slowly adding cards and wants to my org.

I would wait a year and get them both for the price of the blue. lol

(08-10-2011, 06:32 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Neither; they're both too off-centered for my taste.
they both look very close to being o/c, maybe the angle of the blue gives that perception. As for which card, i'd take the 2010 refractor.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

I love the looks of the regular refractors. Look much better than the colored ones (except maybe gold). And I like the earlier cards
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(08-10-2011, 09:20 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: I love the looks of the regular refractors. Look much better than the colored ones (except maybe gold). And I like the earlier cards
You mean like this one?! Big Grin

[Image: ryanbraun3.jpg]

lol sorry I couldn't resist showin it off

I would go with the blue. The regular refractor is not as rare, plus the blue looks really nice. However, I would sugguest that you get whichever one you like the best.
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%