`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More 2011 Allen & Ginter

More 2011 Allen & Ginter
Bought 2 more boxes of Ginter today with a little extra cash I had. Nothing special pulled, and all my duplicates will get marked in my Organize eventually for trade. Let me know if there's anything specific you're looking for and I'll try to add it first.

Box Toppers:
Grand Canyon and Dallas Braden's Perfect Game

Base RCs:
Hank Conger (x2), Brent Morel (x2), Mark Trumbo (x2), Brandon Snyder (x2), Tsuyoshi Nishioka (x2), Andrew Romine, Aaron Crow (x2), Brian Bogusevic (x2), Greg Halman (x2), Yonder Alonso (x2), Jeremy Jeffress (x2), Ozzie Martinez (x2), Eric Sogard (x2), Pedro Ciriaco (x2), Jeremy Hellickson (x2)

Non-Baseball:
Lou Holtz (x2), Marc Forgione (x2), Hope Solo (x2), Diana Taurasi, Kristi Yamaguchi (x2), John McEnroe (x2), Annika Sorenstam, Evan Lysacek, Nancy Lopez (x2), George W. Bush, Shawn Michaels (x2), Jo Frost, Jim Nantz, Chrissie Wellington (x2), Rudy Ruettinger (x2), Cheryl Burke (x2), Manny Pacquiao (x3), Stan Lee (x2), Peter Gammons (x2)

Code Cards:
Carlos Gonzalez, Adrian Beltre, Carlos Beltran, Shane Victorino, Rudy Ruettinger, Orlando Hudson SP

Ascent of Man:
3 Choanoflagellates, 4 Porifera, 8 Ostrachoderms, 9 Placoderms, 13 Eutherians, 15 Catarrhini, 21 Australopithecus, 23 Homo Erectus

Baseball Highlight Sketches:
Halladay Postseason No-No, Pujols HR #400, Ross Postseason Hero, Galarraga Almost Perfect, Giants World Series Winners, Chapman 105.1 MPH Fastball, Wright 1,000 hits, Teixeira HR #250

Floating Fortresses:
Michael, Sovereign of the Seas, Le Napoleon, La Gloire, HMS Warrior, USS Cairo

Minds The Made the Future:
Samuel Morse, Marie Curie, Florence Nightengale, Antoine Lavoisier, Euclid, John Deere

Hometown Heroes:
36 different, including Halladay, McCann, Davis, Mauer, Upton, Swisher, Chipper, Braun, and Haren

Mini Base:
Jimmy Rollins, Tim Collins, Colby Rasmus, Todd Helton, Heather Mitts, Geovany Soto, Brian Bogusevic, Jake Peavy, Ian Desmond, Travis Snider, Jaime Garcia SP, Brett Wallace SP, Luke Hochevar SP, Jason Heyward SP

Mini A&G Back:
Daniel Bard, Johnny Cueto, Francisco Liriano, Jake McGee, Tommy Hanson, Jake Peavy, Josh Hamilton, Mike Minor, Cory Luebke, Peter Gammons, Kevin Kouzmanoff SP

Mini Black Border:
Phil Hughes, Derek Jeter, Jim Nantz, Matt Guy

Mini No-Number:
Chuck Woolery

Mini Animal Portraits:
9 Bonobo, 18 Grevy's Zebra, 21 Whooping Crane, 22 Sea Otter

Portraits of Penultimacy:
1 Antonio Meucci, 5 The Hare, 6 Tonto, 8 Sancho Panza

Mini Step Right Up:
3 Fire Eating, 8 The Strongman

Mini Uninvited Guests:
1 Bachelor's Grove Cemetary, 6 The Lemp Mansion, 9 RMS Queen Mary, 10 The Lizzie Borden House

Mini World's Most Mysterious Figures:
1 Rasputin, 4 Fulcanelli, 5 D.B. Cooper, 7 Man in the Iron Mask

Mini Fortunes for the Taking:
6 Blackbeard's Treasure

Game Used:
Gordon Beckham (White Jersey), Joba Chamberlain (White Jersey with Stripe), Kevin Youkilis (Bat), AJ Burnett (White Jersey with Stripe), JD Drew (White Jersey), Jed Lowrie (White Jersey)

Autograph:
Michael Morse

All told, I don't feel like I did too bad, even with the multitude of white jersey cards from the Yankees and Red Sox. The Fortunes card is nice, and the No Number is sweet!

Like I said, a lot of these will be duplicates for me which are for trade. Some are not and go with my set. I'll consider all trade offers ('cause I know you guys will make them!), especially for anything with Mark Reynolds' name on it from 2011.

Thanks for checking out my box break!

*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

RE: More 2011 Allen & Ginter
Yes!!!!! Let me know when you have the mini's loaded, really really want/need that Fortunes mini Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I need the Portraits #PP1 as well as possibly some of the Minds that Made the Future insets....let me know when they are loaded :-)

(08-09-2011, 09:15 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Yes!!!!! Let me know when you have the mini's loaded, really really want/need that Fortunes mini Smile
Lol... well, obviously, that's not one of my duplicates. I'd only really consider trading it for something nice I don't have of Reynolds.... Let me know if you have anything like that.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

check me for the auto plz.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

Let me know about the Jaba jersey, please.