`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone heard from adamdkaras?? bad trade?

anyone heard from adamdkaras?? bad trade?
A trade was accepted back on July 7 2011. I sent my end of the trade and have not heard anything from him since.... has anyone heard anything from him?
I collect Scott Rolen / St. Louis Cardinals / 1985 topps / 1984 topps / yadier molina

RE: anyone heard from adamdkaras?? bad trade?
He has been on and off the bad traders list for a long time. He will make good then go bad again. Its in his nature to do this kind of thing. Get with floydtown MOD so he will know he is back to his old shanigans again.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I was trying to work a trade with him several months ago and then never heard anything back. I'm glad we never agreed to anything.
[Image: schmufferbannercopy.jpg]

Yeah, the guy has been on and off like the other user said. He was the only guy to ever screw me, and after 2 months of me killing him on the boards he made good finally. He has been mentioned more times than I can count as a bad trader. How is he not banned yet?
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

yeah i contacted floydtown and he is trying to get ahold of him

I collect Scott Rolen / St. Louis Cardinals / 1985 topps / 1984 topps / yadier molina

(08-29-2011, 10:19 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Yeah, the guy has been on and off like the other user said. He was the only guy to ever screw me, and after 2 months of me killing him on the boards he made good finally. He has been mentioned more times than I can count as a bad trader. How is he not banned yet?
He has been banned, but as long as they eventually make good, they can get bans lifted by Beckett.

This is one of those cases where feedback should probably alert trading partners to make him send first, but I'm not sure anyone on this site reads feedback (or so it seeems...)

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

Well..I honestly had 3 very successful dealings with him...even bought a lot of cards from him without issue... shipped on time, good packaging and communication... He actually has a ton I could use now, been pinging him to no avail. Also his ORG appears to be discontinued or locked... I guess I should quit while I am ahead....
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

He made good with me about 3-4 months after sending me the wrong cards so don't give up on the trade
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Sorry to hear about the bad trade..I really enjoy this site and love trading
[Image: 1335852945285.jpg]