`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling entire collection question...

Selling entire collection question...
I am selling my entire collection... does anyone have a good idea on how to do this? I dont have the time or patience to sell on eBay...

RE: Selling entire collection question...
Maybe you could put your better cards on here for people to look at and buy or make teams lots and sell them.

On here it would take time to add everything to organize. On ebay you could sell the whole lot. Or there's always the craigslist route.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

I would just send me all your Griffeys and Mariner cards. That woulkd save you time. JK
I agree with the team lots. sort them into team and then you only have about 30 items to list on ebay instead of hundreds
SUPERCOLLECTOR OF KEN GRIFFEY JR AND MICHAEL SAUNDERS

[Image: myguys.png]

the team lot way seems pretty nice... but even that would take about 2 years! .... I have hundreds of boxes, all 4 sports... this is gonna be a pain!

This is going to be a lot of work on your part. If you haven't sold before, your best bet is to just sell the entire lot to someone experienced. Craig's List works, but remember that person is going to need room to make money, so the offer might not be what you want. However, it's very easy, you only have to deal with one person, don't have to ship anything, and you get cash right away.

It all depends on the work you want to put in. The more work you put into breaking it up, the more money you'll make. But for a quick and easy sell, just contact a dealer. I know in my area there are a few dealers who exclusively buy large collections. You will make less money because they will be the one breaking it up and selling it and need profit margin, but you can make a quick buck. It's up to you, just remember you get out of the selling of a collection the time and effort put into selling it. As long as you understand that, you can be happy with whatever you choose.

I agree.

donate them to me!!! j/k
I think ZENAS and bigguy summed it up pretty well there.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]