`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help from a Canadian member!

Need Help from a Canadian member!
I found a card I really want for my PC on eBay with a BIN of $15 + $3.50 s/h (Canadian). The seller states that they ship worldwide but since they haven't put a shipping rate in & have activated immediate payment, I can't complete checkout. I've contacted them but gotten no response yet -- they are in QC, so I'm not sure about my english Email either.

Would someone be willing to buy this & then ship to me? I have funds in my PayPal account ready to go. If you can help, PM me for the auction number. Thanks!

RE: Need Help from a Canadian member!
I might be able to help out. PM sent.

(08-08-2011, 02:26 PM)frankthefrowner Wrote: I found a card I really want for my PC on eBay with a BIN of $15 + $3.50 s/h (Canadian). The seller states that they ship worldwide but since they haven't put a shipping rate in & have activated immediate payment, I can't complete checkout. I've contacted them but gotten no response yet -- they are in QC, so I'm not sure about my english Email either.

Would someone be willing to buy this & then ship to me? I have funds in my PayPal account ready to go. If you can help, PM me for the auction number. Thanks!
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

hopefully someone from Que can help you out
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Thanks to everyone who replied -- got it fixed with the seller's help.