`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a buy/sell section on beckett?

Is there a buy/sell section on beckett?
Can someone tell me if there is a section for us to set up so we can sell and buy? I know beckett was working on something where it was free to list then you pay 5% if something sells.

RE: Is there a buy/sell section on beckett?
sell module is not complete. for now, you are free to go to the trading board and list things to sell with no charge at either end for the seller.

please note:

1. when you create your thread, please start it with "F/S:"
2. the cards must be in your organize, listed to sell, with a sell price
3. please limit the number of sells threads you create in the trading forum. while that is the correct place for your thread, it is a trade forum, and folks are a little sensitive to massive amounts of sell treads in the trade forum

I can't wait for that section to come out. Although I don't know how many people wanna buy and sell. I think the majority is traders. Which is okay by me.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

Since I am Retired I will probably start to reduce my inventory of cards next year, since I will be able to have an additional income and only have to pay the sales tax at age 66

(08-07-2011, 08:10 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: 3. please limit the number of sells threads you create in the trading forum. while that is the correct place for your thread, it is a trade forum, and folks are a little sensitive to massive amounts of sell treads in the trade forum
Well those folks need to get over it until the Sell forum is created.
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

(08-07-2011, 08:55 PM)TheEvilEmpire Wrote: Well those folks need to get over it until the Sell forum is created.
i tend to agree. however, if your trying to sell, best not to tick off potential customers