`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MJ Collection In Organize!

MJ Collection In Organize!
As many of you have asked, I have began to put my MJ collection into my organize. While none of these cards are FT, people were curious about what I had. Now the cards that I have added so far do not even tough the amount of MJs I have total. I have only added 400 cards so far and have over 2800 (all different). Take a look at what I have added so far and let me know what you think!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: MJ Collection In Organize!
Bump!

Very nice collection man! I did a double take when I saw the BV on the 1997-98 Flair Showcase Legacy Collection Row 2 card, that is unreal.
Collecting: Gary Payton, Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, and James Harden. After that, anything that catches my eye.

(08-07-2011, 01:27 AM)nirvanachief Wrote: Very nice collection man! I did a double take when I saw the BV on the 1997-98 Flair Showcase Legacy Collection Row 2 card, that is unreal.
Yeah, to be honest so did I. When I got the card a couple years ago as a wedding present it only booked for $500.....now it has more than tripled! Craziness! Even more crazy is that the cards I have do not even make up a third or even a fourth of my collection.

Nick, can't wait until you are done putting everything in your organization! Takes a long time, I did it once, ha ha, haven't updated it since!
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

(08-08-2011, 08:56 AM)htowntigger Wrote: Nick, can't wait until you are done putting everything in your organization! Takes a long time, I did it once, ha ha, haven't updated it since!
Haha yeah, I am not sure how close I will get to finishing, but I wanted to get some of the cards in there.