`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with offer on pack lot...

Help with offer on pack lot...
Hey guys, need your help... I found out from an employee that the owner of my LCS is interested (but not aggresively pursuing) getting rid of of their older pack inventory. What we're talking here is mostly 2003 to 2010 mid to lower mid grade product, mostly baseball but also including some basketball and football. I am thinking about making an offer for all of it(all packs have prices on them that have been there since they were released). I would be open to selling what I rip but I'm in it for pleasure as much as an investment. My question to you guys: with only the vague information I've provided, what do you think a fair (not lowball) offer would be for the lot? 50% of the marked prices on the packs? 40%? Like i said i want a fair offer for both of us. Really appreciate all insight and advice!!

RE: Help with offer on pack lot...
Anybody?

I would think 50-60% off total value should be fair. I mean its not like he is making money with them just sitting.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

I'd aim pretty low personally
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

I would start rather low and let him come back.
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

How much inventory are you talking about? I wouldn't start any higher than 30-35%.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

Thanks for all responses so far guys. I would say He has about 70-80 partial boxes with varying numbers of packs, average of about 8 to 10 in each.

There really is no such thing as a low ball offer in this situation when you are talking about old packs. You can always offer something low and he can always counter offer. If you guys cant agree on a price from there than you probably didnt need all those old junky packs anyways lol
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

if you do buy it all and theres any 2009 topps unique in there i would be willing on buying those unopened packs from you, pm me if you ever buy the packs and if there is any of this product