`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New added Griffey, Pujols and others SCANS

RE: New added Griffey, Pujols and others SCANS
Bottle of Wine, Fruit of the Vine,,,when ya' gonna' let me get sobber?
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Is the other Griffey available yet?

I have one available Patrick, it just isn't listed yet...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

I'm Interested in the Griffey diamond king, the mccovey gu, and the 75 topps Seaver. Check my bucket and lmk
http://s1014.photobucket.com/home/dayton310/index

Get Back!! Jo-Jo!

Mel, can you check me for the two chippers? Thanks!
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.

are both those griffey DK the non canvas type? I have the canvas version (the first 500 were printed on a embossed surface) if it's the non i could use one
no org, please do not send trade requests

RE: New Odds and Ends, Griffey, Pujols and others SCANS
LOL. No, but it is Tigers and Pujols Smile

(08-05-2011, 09:43 PM)radarblip Wrote: That isn't Verlander is it?

We can probably do something on a couple of them. May have to owe me though...

Mike they are both #rd to 10k, its the regular card. Pics are good, neither card is perfect but both are nice...Mel

(08-06-2011, 05:31 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: are both those griffey DK the non canvas type? I have the canvas version (the first 500 were printed on a embossed surface) if it's the non i could use one

Hey Mel. Nothin doin on the Quad I take it?