`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoutout to Bwolvie1122

Shoutout to Bwolvie1122
As you know, I'm compiling a collection of at least one card each of anyone whoever played for the Oilers/Titans organizations. Today I received my largest trade of Houston Oilers cards from Bwolvie122 and he was kind enough to include some extras for my collection. I should add that the majority of these cards were from the mid 70's.
If anyone is looking for commons from this era, you might want to check him out.
Thank you very much Bwolvie1122!!
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

RE: Shoutout to Bwolvie1122
Awesome job to both of you guys.

I also like your banner.....woulda went with Campbell instead of CJ tho. I loose respect for him everyday now that he says he isnt happy with being the highest paid RB in the league.(He isnt even the best RB in the leauge) but he wants to be among the highest paid players in NFL history. I am sorry but one great season dosent warrent that....no runningback will ever make the impact Peyton does....therefore no runningback should ever get paid like he does.