Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about USPS
Question 
Question about USPS
I am out of town until next friday but i have A LOT of cards coming in (3 redemptions from panini, at least 4 Ebay purchases and possibly a couple freebies for freebie month). i forgot to change the shipping address on my redemptions and recent purchases to where i am now. I have a secure mailbox at the where the packages will be delivered in but its not very large. What happens if they cant fit all my bubble mailers in the box? should i call the PO and see what they can do?

never had this happen before and i dont wanna lose anything!
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

RE: Question about USPS
They usually just throw 'em away once your mailbox is full. Nah, j/k they should store them somewhere for ya.

You can always go to the post office and have them hold your mail there until you get back. I think you might even be able to do this online but not sure about that.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

I think he may already be out of town, which is why he is asking what to do NOW.

ejnfl24 is right... they toss 'em. Or burn them every so often. Wink If your box gets too full, they store them until you empty it.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Also, if they happen to be Blount auto's...I can give you an address to have them forwarded to. Tongue

(08-05-2011, 11:37 PM)rogue655 Wrote: I am out of town until next friday but i have A LOT of cards coming in (3 redemptions from panini, at least 4 Ebay purchases and possibly a couple freebies for freebie month). i forgot to change the shipping address on my redemptions and recent purchases to where i am now. I have a secure mailbox at the where the packages will be delivered in but its not very large. What happens if they cant fit all my bubble mailers in the box? should i call the PO and see what they can do?

never had this happen before and i dont wanna lose anything!
My mailman bring the bigger ones to my door.
But you are not home. So I would contact you local PO and ask them.

You can do this online. I do it all the time. Probably too late for Saturday's mail but would stop Monday for sure. You can also tell them whether you want them to deliver accumulated mail or you want to go to the PO to pick it up. Wouldn't want the Blount R&S and other stuff I send to get lost or ruined...

https://holdmail.usps.com/holdmail/landingView.do

[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)