`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grading at the national

Grading at the national
So I submitted a lot of 50 cards at the national to be sent off and graded. I've never done grading before, so it was all new to me. Anyone else get a sick feeling when they take your cards and you are scared to death you're not going to get them back? Like sending your kid off to school for the first time?

RE: Grading at the national
ya i have a very spendy matt ryan rc at the show as we speak. in is a little scary, however, i am getting a raw review at the show, than if it makes the cut, it will get slabbed on site. good luck
Insert Banner.

I had the SAME feeling when I got my 2010 Topps Supreme HOF'ers 8 autos graded! So I feel your pain/pleasure lol

(08-04-2011, 10:08 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: ya i have a very spendy matt ryan rc at the show as we speak. in is a little scary, however, i am getting a raw review at the show, than if it makes the cut, it will get slabbed on site. good luck
good luck with that, they were telling everyone today that their equipment is down or something and they didn't think they could do on site slabbing

(08-04-2011, 10:27 PM)quobbinnobbin Wrote: good luck with that, they were telling everyone today that their equipment is down or something and they didn't think they could do on site slabbing

Ohh shnapps !! When i talked to my proxy earlier, he hadn't mentioned anything about that. Atleast I can get a raw review.

Insert Banner.

(08-04-2011, 10:47 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: Ohh shnapps !! When i talked to my proxy earlier, he hadn't mentioned anything about that. Atleast I can get a raw review.
maybe they got it fixed later in the day