`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading Football for Baseball (with Updated Scans)

Trading Football for Baseball (with Updated Scans)
Hey folks,
Still looking to move these for comparable baseball stuff. Will trade in your favour if you've got baseball stuff I really want. Cheers.

[Image: foot01.jpg]
[Image: foot02.jpg]
[Image: foot03.jpg]
[Image: foot04.jpg]

The Tomlinson doesn't scan well due to its reflective surface, so here's a photo of it to show it off better.
[Image: tomlinson.jpg]

Let's make some deals!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Trading Football for Baseball (with Updated Scans)
Saw several I liked. Here's my bucket. LMK if you find anything you can use.

http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af14...ball%20FT/

Offer sent, cheers.

(08-03-2011, 10:41 AM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Saw several I liked. Here's my bucket. LMK if you find anything you can use.

http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af14...ball%20FT/
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Anyone else?

Check me for the Breaston, Flacco and Beanie Wells please

Sorry man, didn't see any baseball I could use. Let me know if you're interested in buying instead. Cheers.

(08-04-2011, 02:21 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Check me for the Breaston, Flacco and Beanie Wells please