`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Someone please educate us

Someone please educate us
I don't have the best of vision here. I purchased some 2011 platinums. Now I'm really confused on which card is which. Like some of the base cards look like a mirror finish,and some of the bpp cards look refractor. Now in the beckett it shows prospect and down below refractor. I figured maybe someone who is busting can scan a variety and show everyone what is what, I would appreciate it very much. I know the xfractor but thats about it. lol
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: Someone please educate us
I've had a handful myself that looked different from the base Prospect cards and thought they had a Refractor Finish to them. Hadn't even noticed that there was a Prospect base Refractor in the OPG til I read this and went and looked.
If that's the case, I sold off 5-10 Refractors in a Lot with base Prospects and I'm a little miffed at myself, LOL.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

RE: Someone please educate us
I was just going to post all of my refractors and AU. I'll point out the differences as I understand them.
(08-04-2011, 05:39 PM)randall617 Wrote: I was just going to post all of my refractors and AU. I'll point out the differences as I understand them.
I only have a hand held scanner so the scans are wavy like the operator.
Photobucket
this is a base prospect:PhotobucketThis is a Ruby parallelPhotobucketthis is a base autoPhotobucketPhotobuckethere is Photobucketa blue AUPhotobucket
the Xfractors prospects are not #edPhotobucket
the Green pospects as well as the gold and blue are numbered
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The veteran's cards are just parallels and the purple prospects are not #ed either.