`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Freedie Freeman Autos Not in OPG ?? Any Input?

Freedie Freeman Autos Not in OPG ?? Any Input?
About a month a ago i found the Bowman Chrome AU of Freedie Freeman in the OPG & added it to my org. I just got my redemption of same card but the refractor. I went to look it up & the ref isn't there & the 1st one is missing from the opg. When i right click the card in my org it show its in Bowman Chrome but 1/2 of the AU cards are not listed. My last search was "2011 freddie freeman #205"
but no auto's appear. Just curious what happened to the orig listing thats now missing & maybe the refractor is too new? The base chrome had NA for pricing, i thought by now it would have a price, the link below is the link Beckett shows as the chrome being listed in. Is it me or was it removed. One oddity, the base 205 has him running, the chrome he'sbatting.
http://www.beckett.com/search#set_id=813...lt_type=59
Chrome Auto
[Image: FreddieFreemanChromeAU2-1.jpg]
Base Card
[Image: 2011bowmanfreeman-1.jpg]
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: Freedie Freeman Autos Not in OPG ?? Any Input?
anyone else not finding his chrome auto's listed?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered