`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fair Price for this All Time Greats 9 Booklet auto 1/1?

RE: Fair Price for this All Time Greats 9 Booklet auto 1/1?
(08-05-2011, 05:33 AM)vgqv Wrote: a few things.

1. I'm curious as to why they didn't use a picture of LeBum in his St. Vincents-St. Marys HS uniform?
2. It really sucks they put Rose's auto on the same color background as the color sharpie he used to sign with. Wouldn't it make sense to put him either where Lebum, Hill or Zo are?
3. I hate that a few sigs. went off sticker.
4. With all that, I'd say anywhere from 1.8k - 2.5 k? I don't know, its so hard for me to even put a # because I would never buy a card like this because they're not in NBA uniforms.
I agree with the Rose, should have definitely put him where his signature would have shown up! Complete miscue by Upper Deck, and with it being such a high end product, this is something that NEVER should have happened!!! Also I hate the sticker autos, but with it being 9 players, I can see why it probably was not possible to have them all sign on card. At least they were smart in the fact that ALL of the other autos in the set, besides the 9 players ones, are on card!!!

This is why Upper Deck is FAR superior to Panini!! Panini makes high end Gold Standard and National Treasures and still uses manufactured patches and sticker autos!!! Complete garbage for a high end product!!!!

http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc471/kylel0926/

Want: Dwight Howard Autos, Patches & RC Refractors, RC Autos of Cousins, Greg Monroe, Derozan, Harden, Jrue Holiday, any other STAR Autos!

Between 2500-3000 is my guess

Believe it or not the two best auto's on this card is LeBron & Larry Johnson. People pay very good money for Johnson's rare cards. I think $3,000 is a bit high unless you find the right collector at the right time. Right now I think it would sell anywhere between $1,000-$2,000. If you hold on to it and wait for Basketball to start (whenever that will be), you should get a little more.

It looks like UD used auto's that were signed awhile ago. LeBron changed his auto last year. I would love to have this card in my collection. If I were you, I'd wait until LeBron gets his first championship and then sell it.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

He'll be waiting a long time then kenarm79 lol

(08-06-2011, 01:31 PM)bengu Wrote: He'll be waiting a long time then kenarm79 lol
I won't say that didn't cross my mind too lol...
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

(08-06-2011, 01:31 PM)bengu Wrote: He'll be waiting a long time then kenarm79 lol
I knew the jokes were coming, lol.

miami can win a championship. i think it would be easier for them if they had a 3rd piece that could play D.

Bosh just stands there at times.
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

i would say it would sell for around 2k, plus or minus a few hundred.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(08-07-2011, 08:18 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: i would say it would sell for around 2k, plus or minus a few hundred.
I may end up offering it for trade soon...I have never seen the bay so dead for basketball...Maybe the lockout has people thinking of other sports. One of the 9 autos with Jordan has been on for more than a day and has no offers. I only have two and two others only have 2 and 3 offers...none at all this weekend. I have almost 300 views and only about 15 watchers..normally any Lebron auto I list ends up with 25 or so. Might be time to try to swap for a Kobe logoman.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

If you're willing to trade it LMK.