IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is a steal!

This is a steal!
Here's a lot I won:

[Image: tribute.jpg]

It was about a month ago, I just kept forgetting to post...Anyway, The key card is the 2011 Tribute Pastime Patches card #d/24. Definitely one of the top cards in my collection. Anyways, I paid a grand total of................................................$12.50 including shipping for the lot. When I won it these were going for $150+ for big players. I just couldn't believe someone pulled it and sold it in a lot with a rather nondescript item title. I'd say quite a steal!

RE: This is a steal!
Great Find! If I'm not mistaken, the right patch on the Tribute is part of the end of a sleeve, right?
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Could be. I was trying to figure out what either one was. This is the only one I've seen so far with a black patch.

That is a great lot for the price you paid. The Tribute GU card is a beauty.

as much as i don't like tribute or triple threads.. that tribute is really nice
no org, please do not send trade requests

And you got a bonus Khalil Green Jersey! Smile

I am a big Ozzie collector too and am always blown away with how cheap I can get sweet cards for.... I got that Ozzie/Kahlil card for $0.10...... And this for $10

[Image: Scan_Pic0088.jpg]

wow! congrats on the great pickups.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

(08-03-2011, 12:01 PM)motu79 Wrote: And you got a bonus Khalil Green Jersey! Smile
I think Khalil Green will become one of the best shortstops EVER! Oh, wait
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(08-03-2011, 01:18 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: I think Khalil Green will become one of the best shortstops EVER! Oh, wait
Man when he was coming up I did..... We all have our crosses to bear I guess.