`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a problem, what should I do?

I have a problem, what should I do?
I purchased a lot of three cards off of eBay earlier in the month. On July 18th I received a message from the seller saying he will ship the items on July 19th. Then on August 1st I received a message from eBay saying the listing has been removed and I should file a item dispute with PayPal (if I do not receive the item) to get my money back.

I sent a message to the seller both on the 1st and yesterday and have not heard back from him. Then I noticed that all the other items the seller had up for sell are gone now too. When I bought the item the seller had a couple thousand feedback with 99% positive, only negative was over a year ago. Then I noticed he has received some more feedback since I lasted look with the majority of it being negative or neutral.

Should I wait to see if this seller responds to my message or should I go ahead and file an item dispute with PayPal?

RE: I have a problem, what should I do?
You only have 45 days from the date of sale to file a claim then you are s.o.l. If ebay directed you to open a claim, I would not hesitate. There is a reason ebay notified you and you should file the claim as directed. If the items come you can always cancel the claim, but once the deadline to file passes then you lose your opportunity to get back your money.

This happened to me several years ago. I couldn't get answers to my emails and suddenly lots of negative feedback started showing up on his account, including my negative feedback. I'd paid by money order at that time and had given up but almost a year later, it was returned unopened. I think he may have passed away.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Thanks for the help guys! I will go ahead and file the item dispute. If the cards do come in the mail, am I able to cancel the dispute?

i'd file the dispute right away sounds like the seller has been booted from ebay
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

If you get your stuff, it can always be made right. Always err on the side of caution!

Just filed the dispute, thanks for the help!

There is no harm in filing the dispute. If the seller comes through you can close the claim. Good Luck!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html