`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009-10 Court Kings Kobe Box Topper Auto...

RE: 2009-10 Court Kings Kobe Box Topper Auto...
OK, so they returned it to Panini and it's on it's way to my new address. Probably next week sometime.
Always interested in anything Suns!

(08-02-2011, 04:36 PM)MannyEsco Wrote: I just seen that card was on the list of cards just signed.... I was curious about it... was it a jumbo redemption card? lol
where is this "list" you speak of lol, where can i find it ive been waiting on a kobe auto for awhile now

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2011/...rson-more/

They don't have a set date when they update it
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

Here it is:

[Image: scan0006.jpg]

That is a really cool card! Is the auto on card? It sort of stinks that the auto is so small. Being the card is 5 X 7, it would have been cool if Kobe would have made his auto bigger! Great card though, very nice!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

cool card, wish the auto was a little bigger though...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

that is a sweet piece, and im sure you feel the same as the rest of us, the first thing i thought was, come on kobe, all that space and you do that.....
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(08-28-2011, 11:05 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: That is a really cool card! Is the auto on card? It sort of stinks that the auto is so small. Being the card is 5 X 7, it would have been cool if Kobe would have made his auto bigger! Great card though, very nice!
Yeah, the auto is on-card. It is a little on the small side, but I can't complain.

Actually, I think he signed it great, I like it. I think he signed in a great spot too. I pulled a DWade cabinet card auto from 06'07 Topps Turkey Red. A bit odd to have these oversized cards, huh? lol. Nice card, again!

Dwyane Wade
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv