`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OMG Stalking is exhausting

RE: OMG Stalking is exhausting
HAHAH. Dude I am always stalking the UPS guy. My mail man is on point, never have any problems getting my stuff. UPS can come ANYTIME...sometimes its 10am sometimes its 5pm. The thing I hate about UPS is almost EVERYTHING has to be signed for. Since I work, I never get my package just come home to that dreaded yellow slip..The kicker is the hub they deliver out of is all the way across the bay(Bay area,CA) Which is a pain in the but. Takes me 2hrs round trip. If i get something sig confirmation from USPS which is quite rare all I have to do is drive to the post office down the street before work. There has been so many times I have pleaded with the UPS on the phone to contact the driver and let me meet him somewhere but they usually dont let me. I recently moved into an Apt complex and have got the UPS driver trained to drop my packages off at the office as they will sign for them. Which is great except the stinking office people wont release the package to me even though it is addressed to me because my name is not on the lease, so I have to wait for my wife to get home and most days she just cant make it home before they close. NOTHING is worse than having your package sitting a couple hundred feet from you on a Monday and you cant get it till SAT morning!! ugh!
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

(08-02-2011, 11:17 AM)jncdrew Wrote: hahahaha lmao. Now this is funny but so true! I opened my mailbox 3 times yesterday, twice AFTER the mail had already came and once for good measure when i got home around 10pm last nite.
yep, I do that even if Im not expecting anything...you never know lol
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

lol we need help
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams