`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking about starting a nice low end super collection...help.

Thinking about starting a nice low end super collection...help.
So I am trying to build a nice QB auto PC with any QB with any relevance whatsoever. I am a broke college kid and that is a very costly task.
Times when I am not chasing down my Ducks,Phins(pretty much set except some autos)and my QBPC, I would like to chase down cards of a low end guy.
Here is the list I have narrowed it down and would love your input and suggestions.

Eric Crouch
Adam Archuletta
Jason Sehorn
Marcus Vick
Jarret Payton.
Toby Gerhart

Marcus has veryyyy few cards and I already have 3 or 4 of them.

Jarret is already claimed by my friend Bakerman.

So that kinda narrows it down to 4.
What do you guys think?

RE: Thinking about starting a nice low end super collection...help.
Curious as to why you choose these guys. My first thought was white defensive backs haha... Sehorn and Archuleta, and white DBs aren't common. I'm guessing though that race/ position doesn't play a factor here. =)

haha most defiantly not.
I have just always been big fans of these guys and now their cards are bargain bin items.
I started liking Sehorn bc he always destroyed on Madden lol.
Archuletta bc he hit so hard it was insane.

and actually I just remembered this but Eric Crouch was playing safety in the CFL a couple years ago.Not sure if he still is. haha

(08-06-2011, 06:17 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: haha most defiantly not.
I have just always been big fans of these guys and now their cards are bargain bin items.
I started liking Sehorn bc he always destroyed on Madden lol.
Archuletta bc he hit so hard it was insane.

and actually I just remembered this but Eric Crouch was playing safety in the CFL a couple years ago.Not sure if he still is. haha
Gotcha! Well, feel free to check me for whatever as I'm sure I have at least a little something of each of the guys. Also, just in case this ends up being the year they actually make use of him, thought I'd mention I have a Charlie Whitehurst auto if you want it for your QBs.

OOOH I remember Crouch now... left the NFL because he wanted to be a QB and no one wanted him to be. Wow, he played safety too? Just looked him up to see what he's doing now.. One of 3 QBs for Nebraska's UFL team.

I'd go with Sehorn