IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bustin 5 Knots IP/TTM Updated as of 1/18

Bustin 5 Knots IP/TTM Updated as of 1/18
[Image: cards019.jpg]
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

RE: Sacramento River Cats IP Autos
Awesome cards! I got the exact same set haha. I really like Kilby's sig.
[Image: KingsSig2.jpg]
Looking for Lincecum, Wilson, Greenberg, Donte Greene, Kings and Giants

Nice sigs man. I take it you live in the Sacramento area. I grew up in Tracy so that area brings back a lot of memories.
SUPERCOLLECTOR OF KEN GRIFFEY JR AND MICHAEL SAUNDERS

[Image: myguys.png]

nice!!!!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

(08-01-2011, 08:55 PM)rocknandrew Wrote: Awesome cards! I got the exact same set haha. I really like Kilby's sig.
I wonder how you got the same set?! Maybe we were there together? Tongue
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

The entire A's organization is really great about signing for the fans. That Kilby graph looks much better than the scribble that he did for me on a pair of cleats a few years back.

[Image: cards044.jpg] got this today at the game vs. Las Vegas 51s. Cats won 5-1. Also got some more sigs on a PCL ball

Andy Laroche is a cool guy
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

RE: Bustin 5 Knots IP/TTM
[Image: cards055-1.jpg]
Got this in the mail today from the Nats' ballpark, sent it out on 8/25 so very fast turnaround

RE: Bustin 5 Knots IP/TTM
Sent this on 9/16 to GABP, received it today
[Image: cards059.jpg]