`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
95-96 Hoops and 97-98 Topps Chrome...JORDAN MOJO w/ scans!

95-96 Hoops and 97-98 Topps Chrome...JORDAN MOJO w/ scans!
OK, so at the local card show this weekend I traded for a couple decent Jordans which you will see in the scan and also used the trade to pick up a box of 95-96 Finest and 95-96 Hoops for $50 total. As you may have noticed, the title of this thread didn't include 95-96 Finest, and that's because the break was ATROCIOUS. One common silver mystery finest, two common refractors. that's it. The nicest card I pulled was the base Magic Johnson.

The Hoops break was also as bad until thankfully with about 6 packs left I pulled the only Jordan worth pulling, the all-rookie team card #AR7 in the scan.

My breaks were so bad, however, that the guy sold me a box of 97-98 topps chrome for only $30, and in the second pack...JORDAN MOJO! Season's Best refractor. Low bv compared to the base refractor but still a very redeeming pull. Also pulled the Jordan base, Kobe base, Billups RC and a Stackhouse Topps 40 refractor. Here are the Jordan scans...

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440...nt=001.jpg

Also, I'm considering getting that 91-92 Upper Deck Promo graded, along with a handful of other cards I may send in since I've never had cards graded before. The corners and edges look incredible for a 20-year old card. Thoughts? And thanks for looking!

RE: 95-96 Hoops and 97-98 Topps Chrome...JORDAN MOJO w/ scans!
Sweet cards man, bummer on not hitting a Garnett rc or MJ in the Finest though

RE: 95-96 Hoops and 97-98 Topps Chrome...JORDAN MOJO w/ scans!
Sweet jordans
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK