`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are the BV's on 2011 Upper Deck so far off?

Why are the BV's on 2011 Upper Deck so far off?
I have the Mario Fannin #208 SP that books just over $10. Yet every single one I've seen has sold for $12, min. I saw 1 sell for over $20

Lee Ziemba's Upper Deck Rookie Auto has a low BV, less than $20, yet they sell on eBay for $30

Same with Darvin Adams' Rookie Auto, his are selling for more than the BV.

No wonder people aren't trading them on here. Why trade a card that has a $15 BV when you could sell it for $30

And it's not just those players, I have a Zack Pianalto 2011 Upper Deck Rookie Auto that books way more than the Darvin or Ziemba, yet it only sells for $0.99

Why are these so far off?
[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]

RE: Why are the BV's on 2011 Upper Deck so far off?
bv's reflect sales from places other than just ebay

(08-01-2011, 02:18 PM)lpearce7 Wrote: I have the Mario Fannin #208 SP that books just over $10. Yet every single one I've seen has sold for $12, min. I saw 1 sell for over $20

Lee Ziemba's Upper Deck Rookie Auto has a low BV, less than $20, yet they sell on eBay for $30

Same with Darvin Adams' Rookie Auto, his are selling for more than the BV.

No wonder people aren't trading them on here. Why trade a card that has a $15 BV when you could sell it for $30

And it's not just those players, I have a Zack Pianalto 2011 Upper Deck Rookie Auto that books way more than the Darvin or Ziemba, yet it only sells for $0.99

Why are these so far off?
Ebay is not god when determining BV. You still have shows and shops that report sales also.........

And frankly I don't think they should use Ebay anyways...

How else is BV determined?
[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]