`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry randuniversity...

Sorry randuniversity...
...heard your boy just retired. He had a great career though! I just hope he doesn't pull a Favre and come back 5 times. Once would be more than enough!!

Love your PC, so put a few up here so we can enjoy more Moss!!

[Image: 2000RecentPickups-1.jpg] [Image: 2000RecentPickupsBack-1.jpg]
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

RE: Sorry randuniversity...
Maybe doesn't want to do any training camp or preseason crap I'm saying he's not done.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(08-01-2011, 12:50 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: Maybe doesn't want to do any training camp or preseason crap I'm saying he's not done.
Maybe...but the Pats took Ocho and the Jets signed Plax. He didn't really want to go anywhere else.

I say he comes back halfway through the season when someone goes down with an injury...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

I hate to see him go myself. Like him or not he was blessed with ability and when he chose to use it it was a beautiful thing.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

I think he's done. This would've been his 14th season in the NFL, and he didn't do much of anything last year. I think it's time for him to go. He had an all-time great career, some all-time great seasons, and should be a first ballot HOF'er once his name appears on the ballot.

(08-01-2011, 12:53 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Maybe...but the Pats took Ocho and the Jets signed Plax. He didn't really want to go anywhere else.

I say he comes back halfway through the season when someone goes down with an injury...
Yeah I was thinking the same when someone really needs him and he can get paid really good lol.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

14 seasons? Really?? Is it just me, or does it really seem like it hasn't been that long? Less than 50 receptions away from 1000. Too bad he won't get the chance to hit that milestone.
[Image: GoBills.jpg]

Thanks KKG for the sweet banner!

Collecting all Bills. Also trying to complete rookie sets from Topps Mayo 08 and 09 and 1999 SP Authentic Player's Ink Green Signatures. And any and all Scott Chandler's.

This news saddens me deeply. I wanted to see him at least get to 1,000 receptions, 15,000 yards, and 175 TD's which all would have happened with probably two more seasons Sad

I will miss Moss and if this is the end I will always remember him for his once in a lifetime talent!

One of the best WRs. Hate to see him retire but everyone has to hang them up at some point.