`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
goredsgo is back on here under new name

RE: goredsgo is back on here under new name
Man, it sucks to see a once good member go bad..........
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

(08-01-2011, 12:36 AM)jheringa09 Wrote: Man, it sucks to see a once good member go bad..........
Wont be the first and wont be the last! He did it to himself, I remember the contest and freebie days. But it doesnt excuse the crap he pulled in the last 6-8 months, it has been despicable!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(08-01-2011, 12:54 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Wont be the first and wont be the last! He did it to himself, I remember the contest and freebie days. But it doesnt excuse the crap he pulled in the last 6-8 months, it has been despicable!
Some folks lose their way. Sorry he tried to pull something so wrong on ya, and then bring your fam into it too. You just don't do that kinda crap.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

(08-01-2011, 12:57 AM)jheringa09 Wrote: Some folks lose their way. Sorry he tried to pull something so wrong on ya, and then bring your fam into it too. You just don't do that kinda crap.
Yeah he is desparate for cash, must be a dopehead or something. He comes out of nowhere with this crap like the mob is after him and he has got to have cash right away. But this fam stuff is way out of line. That is one thing i will come unglued over and that is putting it mildly. He should have just taken care of his business and this wouldnt have happened like all the rest. the ball has always been in their court to do the right thing, especially him, he had like ten chances or more, it almost took a congressional hearing to get him out of here.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

What a loser..
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Wow, dude went from one of the coolest dudes on here when I first joined to a complete dirtbag. what a chump. If I was you I'd tell him to bring his ***** over and TRY to mess with my family! I might go find him if he tried to pull some stuff like that! That's plain out foul...

yeah he owes me 70 bucks for them stinking jerseys.. and he said hed pay me back i sent him like 5 freebie auto cards for nothing..never got a thanks or nothing. what a jerk
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

jnc, just make sure if you gave him a personal email addy to block him everywhere you can and I wouldn't think twice about going to the police ecspecially when talking about bringing your family into it. Sounds scary to me. T

Wow I check in finally and see James all upset.....but rightfully so. Remember when he said his gf sent my gerhart auto and ultimately sent some jersey/patches etc to make up for the card that i never received. I just let it go since it was only a $30 bv card and he had a good rep, I guess i have missed alot here.

(08-01-2011, 11:52 AM)micorps Wrote: Wow I check in finally and see James all upset.....but rightfully so. Remember when he said his gf sent my gerhart auto and ultimately sent some jersey/patches etc to make up for the card that i never received. I just let it go since it was only a $30 bv card and he had a good rep, I guess i have missed alot here.
Oh yeah you missed a bunch
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641