`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autographed baseball tickets

Autographed baseball tickets
I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything about autographed tickets. I was at David Cone's perfect game on July 18th, 1999 and got my ticket autographed by him. Does anyone know what the value of this is or have an estimate of what it's worth...not willing to sell it, just curious. Thanks
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

RE: Autographed baseball tickets
of course it brings up the value! it would bring up more if he was a hall of famer, but its a one of a kind item. id guess you would get like 30-45 on it
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

I think its cool getting tickets signed by guys when you have one from a game like yours. I think putting a price on it is more about what somebody is willing to pay for it but where as your just looking for a price and not selling it its more about how much it means to you then what it may be worth. I have a few Mariners tickets signed and I like them cause they are unique and it reminds you that something happened at that game.
SUPERCOLLECTOR OF KEN GRIFFEY JR AND MICHAEL SAUNDERS

[Image: myguys.png]

My guess is it would be higher than the $30-$45 that was mentioned. I believe his 8x10's and baseballs run somewhere around $150 or so. That is just for a photo and not an actual ticket. I do not know what he charges at signings or even if he does them. But the actual cost would be that plus what it would cost to get a hold of a ticket from the game. You figure there are probably over 40,000 tickets around so however much it would take to get one. I would value it somewhere around $150. Normally a signed ticket does not increase the value of a graph unless it is from some notable game. I would say with there only being 18-20 perfect games, that one is notable. Congrats on being there, it must have been crazy...Rick
My PC & Trade... http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss22/...rts_Teams/

My trade items are at the bottom of my bucket listed as "Trade - (Type of Card)"

I'm always looking for HOF game-used in all sports...

Every time I go to a game, I think "maybe it'll be a perfect game" but that mentality hasn't worked well for me I guess (da** you Edinson Vólquez...)
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Haha i was at Verlanders game today where he had a no hitter thru 7 2/3 innings and i was at his game earlier in the season when he had a no hitter through 7 1/3. Both games i was like crap when he lost it on a line drive single in both. Craziest game i have been to in a long time though....it was AMAZING when Weaver got ejected
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

i often wonder this too... i went to the david well pg and have a crazy collection including the beanie baby they gave out that day, the ticket stub, the serial numbered card given out with the beanie baby, an autographed ball, a gu card, two 1/1 printing plates and a 1/1 card. i collected all of them to have a cool little display and i hope it pays off

Jinx. lol I would love to go to a game like that though.

(07-31-2011, 11:01 PM)jrod1022 Wrote: Haha i was at Verlanders game today where he had a no hitter thru 7 2/3 innings and i was at his game earlier in the season when he had a no hitter through 7 1/3. Both games i was like crap when he lost it on a line drive single in both. Craziest game i have been to in a long time though....it was AMAZING when Weaver got ejected
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.

Did you get it inscribed? That'd really up the value!
[Image: vitterswest.jpg]

Wants: JOSH VITTERS, Matt Davidson, Peyton Manning, and Cubs.