`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know anything about this guy?

Anyone know anything about this guy?
I just pulled a redemption out of a pack for this card today 2011 Bowman Platinum Prospect Autograph Green Refractors # MH Matt Harvey.

Just wondering if anyone can tell me anything about this Matt Harvey chap.

RE: Anyone know anything about this guy?
He's in the Mets organization, he did really well at St. Lucie but is struggling after his promotion to AA Binghamton with a 5+ ERA in almost 30 innings
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

harvey could have been drafted out of high school but opted for college UNC. he almost didnt sign with the mets when drafted. guess he wanted more money.

but coming out of high school he was a big prospect.

Is this something I should hold on too or get the card for?

I am a mets fan.. I would trade for it
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

I'm not to familiar with the Redemption Cards, as this is my first one I have ever got. If I were to sell or trade the card, do people prefer to get the actually redemption card or should I have the card mailed to me and then trade/sell it? Or does it not matter at all?

he was the mets top pitching prospect till they just got wheeler, hes got alot of upside, but since hes i the met system he will prob get hit by a bus some day

(07-31-2011, 11:00 PM)john1580 Wrote: he was the mets top pitching prospect till they just got wheeler, hes got alot of upside, but since hes i the met system he will prob get hit by a bus some day
I love your faith in your team, John XD
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(07-31-2011, 09:12 PM)ThomasAA23 Wrote: I'm not to familiar with the Redemption Cards, as this is my first one I have ever got. If I were to sell or trade the card, do people prefer to get the actually redemption card or should I have the card mailed to me and then trade/sell it? Or does it not matter at all?
sometimes after u enter the redemption code u have to wait a year to get the card in the mail

I decided just to get it redeemed, they say the shipment date is November 14, hopefully it doesn't turn out to be a year haha