`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RC Prices

RC Prices
Ok i just got back into collecting like 6 months ago and missed out on a lot of great rookie cards and auto cards while i was wout since about 2000. As i look on the bay and other places to try and find these cards i find that some of the price are more then what i have paid for some cars that i drove. Does anyone else have this problem i am sure that some of the RC Autos that i want i will pry never get buy why ask 3k dollars for a RC Auto

RE: RC Prices
(07-30-2011, 12:26 PM)kbfullerr Wrote: Ok i just got back into collecting like 6 months ago and missed out on a lot of great rookie cards and auto cards while i was wout since about 2000. As i look on the bay and other places to try and find these cards i find that some of the price are more then what i have paid for some cars that i drove. Does anyone else have this problem i am sure that some of the RC Autos that i want i will pry never get buy why ask 3k dollars for a RC Auto
I have that problem too. I would like to build the 2001 Bowman Chrome set, but will not put out thousands for a 2001 Pujols auto.

Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.