`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yesterday mailday

Yesterday mailday
This was in the mailbox for me yesterday. I searched for almost 3 years trying to find this card.[Image: scan0023-3.jpg]

RE: Yesterday mailday
Its a shame you looked everywhere, but the mailbox. j/k Congrats!! Nice looking addition to the PC.
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.

(07-30-2011, 01:16 PM)chipper4president Wrote: Its a shame you looked everywhere, but the mailbox. j/k Congrats!! Nice looking addition to the PC.
Hahaha. Nice card, man
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

nice card! Its rewarding when you can get a card youve been after for some quite a while
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

NICE card, O'Neill is the man
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(07-30-2011, 11:59 AM)murrylove Wrote: This was in the mailbox for me yesterday. I searched for almost 3 years trying to find this card.[Image: scan0023-3.jpg]
this is a test message