`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto of 2 of the GREATEST QB'S!!!

RE: Auto of 2 of the GREATEST QB'S!!!
(07-31-2011, 02:02 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Can you PM me how much you got it for? I'd be interested in getting one for myself. Smile
Less than half a Benjamin!
(07-31-2011, 02:04 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: trade me this!!! I am in search of my first marino auto
Im pretty sure its PC which sucks for both of us lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(07-31-2011, 02:35 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Less than half a Benjamin!

Dang, I still need a Leaf auto for my Chargers PC. Can't tell the whole story of the Chargers without having our "bust" in there too!

(07-31-2011, 02:38 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Dang, I still need a Leaf auto for my Chargers PC. Can't tell the whole story of the Chargers without having out "bust" in there too!
LOL. Thats funny! I wonder if Peyton and Leaf switched spots in that draft what would have happened.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(07-31-2011, 02:50 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: LOL. Thats funny! I wonder if Peyton and Leaf switched spots in that draft what would have happened.
We probably would have never had L.T., Brees, Rivers, or a lot of other players. Who knows how it all would've panned out. Revisionist history is a crazy thing. Tongue

Not gonna lie....I want that card.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(07-31-2011, 03:15 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: We probably would have never had L.T., Brees, Rivers, or a lot of other players. Who knows how it all would've panned out. Revisionist history is a crazy thing. Tongue
well I guess it wasnt a horrible thing then Smile
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(07-31-2011, 12:16 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: well I guess it wasnt a horrible thing then Smile
Yeah, I'm not angry about how it all worked out. Having Manning instead would've been nice. The guy's a machine. But I'm fine with having had L.T. instead, along with Brees or Rivers at QB instead of Manning. Gotta go through some bad to get to the good I guess. Now we just need Rivers to lead us to a SB title and everything will have come full circle. Big Grin

(07-31-2011, 02:35 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Less than half a Benjamin!

Barely over half a benjamin if you include shipping!

It's kind of PC, but kind of not. It's my first auto of both of these guys and I got it mainly because of Leaf. Thought it was cool to get an auto of him with Marino on it too. But on the other hand, I would probably trade it for a sweet higher end niner auto. Thanks for the comments guys!
(07-31-2011, 01:06 AM)Duchovny2 Wrote: I need the one of him and Manning still
Are you doing the set or you just wanting that card?
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/