`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harrisburg Senators vs Bowie Baysox

Harrisburg Senators vs Bowie Baysox
Took my son and my dad to the afternoon Senators vs Baysox game today. Three generations of the family enjoying baseball. Well as I have said before the wife has been making signs for all the Eastern League teams for my son's room. None of the other players on the Senators would come near the crowds to sign and when asked the all just walked away. 5 minutes before the game, Bryce Harper signed. We had seats right behind the Senators dugout and almost got run over. I totally understand how the European Soccer fans feel when the push comes. Well I got punched, kicked, almost had my wallet stolen out of my back pocket and some guy tried to walk away with my camera, but I did get this autograph and saw Bryce Harper's first Double A homerun. Needless to say, my son's smile when he realized he had a Harper autograph was worth all the bruises.

[Image: Senators.jpg]
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

RE: Harrisburg Senators vs Bowie Baysox
Was that at Baysox stadium? I lived in the apartments right next to there for awhile. Used to walk over to games...
Joe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collecting Cal Ripken, Eddie Murray, Manny Machado and any other nice Orioles.

Nice job, your wife is quite the artist, too!
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(07-27-2011, 05:28 PM)joebalazek Wrote: Was that at Baysox stadium? I lived in the apartments right next to there for awhile. Used to walk over to games...
Yes it was. We try to go to a bunch of games each season. Much cheaper to take a family of 4 there then Camden Yards.

is that not the ugliest autograph ever?
looks like Chinese. Im still envious though, Nice job.
[Image: OSWALT-1-3.jpg]

(07-27-2011, 05:30 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Nice job, your wife is quite the artist, too!
Thanks. She has already done an Erie Seawolves one and is finishing up a Portland Seadogs sign. Next she is going to do the new Bowie Baysox symbol with the pitching fish.

i plan on trying to get his auto when i go to a sea dogs game in august was he cool about it and signed a bunch did he seem like the type of guy that would sign them every game
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(07-29-2011, 12:28 AM)rascrush Wrote: i plan on trying to get his auto when i go to a sea dogs game in august was he cool about it and signed a bunch did he seem like the type of guy that would sign them every game
He signed 5 minutes before the game started and only signed 4-5 items. At the end of the game he was the last guy out of the dugout and signed as he walked down the line towards the bus. That was supposedly how he was the three game series here. The crowds were unreal. What was more depressing was that the rest of the team could careless about signing for anyone. Many of them ignored people and walked right by many people.

i will have to wait by the vistor dugout and hope that i get one ya some teams are jerks and some teams are cool i went to a sea dogs curve game today the curve are pitts farm team and they were really cool got like 8 guys to give me autos on my hat which now is up to like 14 or 15 autos even though i was weraing red soxs jersey they still did it no questions asked. of course there was only like 6 or 7 people standing were i was so it may be dif but still good did you get him as he walked to the dugout or did you get it some place else. best thing bout today i got tony sanchez auto who is one of the top prospects for pitt which is really cool
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(07-30-2011, 11:44 PM)rascrush Wrote: i will have to wait by the vistor dugout and hope that i get one ya some teams are jerks and some teams are cool i went to a sea dogs curve game today the curve are pitts farm team and they were really cool got like 8 guys to give me autos on my hat which now is up to like 14 or 15 autos even though i was weraing red soxs jersey they still did it no questions asked. of course there was only like 6 or 7 people standing were i was so it may be dif but still good did you get him as he walked to the dugout or did you get it some place else. best thing bout today i got tony sanchez auto who is one of the top prospects for pitt which is really cool
I got him as he was walking to the dugout to start the game. I was the last signature he did before he stopped. I have had great luck with the Eastern Leage Teams. The Erie Seawolves (Tigers AA team) were great. They signed everything, talked to the kids and even were throwing them balls during and after the game. They were even giving us bubble gum throughout the game. The Trenton Thunder were also great, got 15 of them and not one was nasty.