`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help.... New To this

Help.... New To this
I got these cards and Trying to figure out what the worth. and or what are they.. Is there a book or place that explain the difference bettween colors on the bowmans and when a card is a better value that others.. I received tow books full of basketball and football cards and not really interested in keeping them. they are from 1995-1998 from all brands. attached are the bowman's card.. thanks in advance

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Help.... New To this
attachments never work here, your best bet is to make a photobucket.com account (free) and upload a picture. Then paste the IMG code for that picture onto here
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

buy a price guide subscription, its against terms of service to tell someone book values of cards

In order to find out the value of the cards you'll need to purchase the subscription or buy a beckett price guide for the sports you have. As for a book that explains the difference in colors on the bowman. I'm not sure what you mean by this. Purchase the online subscription and then enter the year,make and card number. If the card is orange for say;it will show you.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

While it's against the board rules to give out book value, I find the response to just buy an online pricing subscription a bit harsh. How about waiting to see if he posts proper pictures to see if any of the cards are indeed worth anything. I know I would be peeved if I spent $9/sport to find out that the cards I have are all commons whose collective total value isn't even worth $9. After all, the person said they were new and were just given the cards. They want to know what they are as well as their value. So while we can't give them a value on the cards we can always help them to identify what cards they have. Heck, maybe one of them is an ultra-rare card that you have been looking for.

My advice would be to post pictures as "bustin 5 knots" explained and see if someone can help identify them. You can also look on eBay and try to find the same cards you have and see what the completed auctions are for those cards. That will give you a pretty good idea as to what they are really worth instead of relying on book value which is highly inflated over real market value.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(07-29-2011, 03:55 PM)chiefsncards275 Wrote: buy a price guide subscription, its against terms of service to tell someone book values of cards
That is a bit rude man.

We are not however aloud to give out values here, sorry!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Ok, thanks for the replies... Let me explain, I'm confused with all the fractor,refractors and color variances.. I know the forum is not allowed to give prices but a simple keep them or trash them will do. I seach the data base here to match the cards I have and there are no pictures on them.. there are descriptions with the common blue ,red other colors signatures. and since I'm not sure what to look for it gets frustrating... Thanks again for your replies