`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Foo Want's WHA?!?!?!

RE: This Foo Want's WHA?!?!?!
Pretty sick card though. Without an auto it's probably worth $50. Btw I see 3 colors not 5. And while I agree that it's not a 1/1, the fact is that some serial numbers will fetch a premium with collectors. The funny thing is he realizes his BIN is stupid high because he's basically begging for offers.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(07-29-2011, 10:30 AM)uwash97 Wrote: Pretty sick card though. Without an auto it's probably worth $50. Btw I see 3 colors not 5. And while I agree that it's not a 1/1, the fact is that some serial numbers will fetch a premium with collectors. The funny thing is he realizes his BIN is stupid high because he's basically begging for offers.
Three colors, and four color breaks. Pretty card, idiot seller. And you are right that he knows it too.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Just made a $7 offer on this gem...now it's time to play the waiting game.

What a tool.

I think he/she should edit the description to say:

"SERIOUSLY DERANGED BIDDERS ONLY PLEASE!!!

:/
[Image: cbcollage2.jpg]

I Collect Chris Brown Autos, MultiColored Patches & 1/1's

My Chris Brown Collection

(07-29-2011, 11:23 AM)bgillett86 Wrote: Just made a $7 offer on this gem...now it's time to play the waiting game.
Dude, if he sells it to you for 7 bucks, he just went from one end of the deranged rainbow to the other end of the spectrum... coo...... coo...
(07-29-2011, 11:27 AM)22ChrisBrown29 Wrote: What a tool.

I think he/she should edit the description to say:

"SERIOUSLY DERANGED BIDDERS ONLY PLEASE!!!

:/
OR "I'm wasting my time here." Lol
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library