`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini products 2011-12?

RE: Panini products 2011-12?
Not the most original design, looks a lot like another score product '97-98 some where around that time I think, but still nice.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

There's been no products out on pre-sell yet from Panini for the 2011-12 year. I assume they are licking their wounds from their first year and determining what line to put out based on market reaction. They have some major improvements to make with release timeliness, redemptions and a few disastrous releases. Look for Score in September/October and Certified in October/November. Those two will be around for sure.
[Image: ccw_new.gif]

(08-03-2011, 12:31 PM)canadacardworld Wrote: There's been no products out on pre-sell yet from Panini for the 2011-12 year. I assume they are licking their wounds from their first year and determining what line to put out based on market reaction. They have some major improvements to make with release timeliness, redemptions and a few disastrous releases. Look for Score in September/October and Certified in October/November. Those two will be around for sure.
So what where the most disastrous releases from Panini?

(08-03-2011, 11:36 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: So what where the most disastrous releases from Panini?
a few of the products I think was bad because of the price points... so they have to figure out what to do
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Correlation was a big issue with Contenders yielding a LOT of doubles in a case. Luxury Suite didn't have correlation issues per sey, but some cases yielded wayyy more than they should have and some wayyy less. Donruss and Pinnacle were also poor sellers.

On the other hand Certified, Score and Crown Royale were all very popular. Lets hope Dominion follows that trend.

(08-04-2011, 06:22 AM)canadacardworld Wrote: Correlation was a big issue with Contenders yielding a LOT of doubles in a case. Luxury Suite didn't have correlation issues per sey, but some cases yielded wayyy more than they should have and some wayyy less. Donruss and Pinnacle were also poor sellers.

On the other hand Certified, Score and Crown Royale were all very popular. Lets hope Dominion follows that trend.
hopefully Dom will be a great product. i think the best products they produce in my mind are in order
2 certified
1 score
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(08-04-2011, 06:22 AM)canadacardworld Wrote: Correlation was a big issue with Contenders yielding a LOT of doubles in a case. Luxury Suite didn't have correlation issues per sey, but some cases yielded wayyy more than they should have and some wayyy less. Donruss and Pinnacle were also poor sellers.

I think it is interesting that 2 of their best sellers where the first 2 they put out. And then the novilty of the new kid on the block whore off and people went back to the old tried and true products from UD.

I don't believe solely cause they were the new kid that Certified and Score did so well. Score was a great low priced product which had some value with autos and rookies. Certified was the first to bring out on card rookie autos and jerseys and they were done well.

Limited was also a popular product as well. With each company there will be hits and misses, its all about supply and demand.