Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did I get a decent deal?

Did I get a decent deal?
I am still new to the buying so you tell me:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWNX:IT
[Image: Heyward.jpg]

RE: Did I get a decent deal?
With cards numbered that low, you never know. I hear he is a pretty hyped prospect so I think you did pretty well. Also, why the hell would you name your son Shelby?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(07-28-2011, 07:41 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: With cards numbered that low, you never know. I hear he is a pretty hyped prospect so I think you did pretty well. Also, why the hell would you name your son Shelby?
Yeah I want to try to put a "rainbow" together with a 2011 Bowman Platinum Prospect so I decided to try to find a red refractor of a higher prospect and start there.

(07-28-2011, 07:41 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: With cards numbered that low, you never know. I hear he is a pretty hyped prospect so I think you did pretty well. Also, why the hell would you name your son Shelby?
Only thing I can think of (and only thing I think of when I hear Shelby), is they were a fan of the Shelby Cobra automobile.

[Image: Cobra_cabrio.jpg]

(07-28-2011, 07:45 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Only thing I can think of (and only thing I think of when I hear Shelby), is they were a fan of the Shelby Cobra automobile.

[Image: Cobra_cabrio.jpg]
Maybe he was created in a Shelby Cobra???

(07-28-2011, 07:47 PM)rondo4president Wrote: Maybe he was created in a Shelby Cobra???
[Image: LaughingSmiley.gif]

Cue Meatloaf and "Paradise by the Dashboard Light".

OK, sorry to take your thread off track.

Pretty good deal...I think when all is said and done 2010 will have his most sought after cards but you can't really argue with a /25 red REF from a cool set like Platinum
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]