`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally! Been trying to find one of these for years

Finally! Been trying to find one of these for years
Not once have I seen one on the bay until two days ago. And the buyer only wanted a buck something bin. Couldn't pass it up. Nothing too big just wanted to shot it off.
[Image: 2011-07-28_13-17-09_720.jpg]
[Image: 2011-07-28_13-25-09_988.jpg]
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

RE: Finally! Been trying to find one of these for years
nice card, glad you were able to find something you been looking for...I am still in search of a few cards from the 80's I can' find anywhere

(07-28-2011, 03:27 PM)ca4n6chuck Wrote: nice card, glad you were able to find something you been looking for...I am still in search of a few cards from the 80's I can' find anywhere
thanks. what are they and i'll keep my eyes peeled for ya.

1981 granny goose rickey henderson and 1977 modesto A's chong rickey henderson cards..yet to see them on ebay or on here!!

nice! congrats
no org, please do not send trade requests

Congrats. Cool card too. I'm a minor league card sympathizer.

Congrats on the pickup! I've found that many times, it's those cards that are not a big deal that are the toughest to find.

(07-29-2011, 02:55 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Congrats on the pickup! I've found that many times, it's those cards that are not a big deal that are the toughest to find.
couldn't agree more. struggling to find one 2011 prestige card to finish a player sey they only made for retail. you'd think it'd be easy because they are mass produced for Walmarts and Targets but I have not seen one yet. Hopefully it doesn't take 10 years like this one.

(07-29-2011, 03:00 PM)rgf17 Wrote: couldn't agree more. struggling to find one 2011 prestige card to finish a player sey they only made for retail. you'd think it'd be easy because they are mass produced for Walmarts and Targets but I have not seen one yet. Hopefully it doesn't take 10 years like this one.
My guess is people get those types of cards and assume that since it's not the "big hit" or a superstar, that nobody could possibly have interest in it which is far from reality.

(07-29-2011, 03:01 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: My guess is people get those types of cards and assume that since it's not the "big hit" or a superstar, that nobody could possibly have interest in it which is far from reality.
yeah i feel the same. makes me buy them more than i would though trying to get it myself.