`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kevin Kolb

Kevin Kolb
Im a Houston Alum and a big Kolb fan but to look at what his cards are selling for you would think he was Sanchez or Matt Ryan.
[Image: OSWALT-1-3.jpg]

RE: Kevin Kolb
It's because he's the big name on the trade block right now and is about to get his shot with Fitz in Arizona.

that and everyone know he has a lot of potential...hes not a bust like jamarcus russell, he is like aaron rodgers, waiting for his oppertunity and a good break...and people know it, so they pounce in his cads thinking he is a safe investment...

I was in college at UH while he was playing for Houston and I tell you It was a joy to watch him play.
But Case Keenum, the senior QB at UH is even better than Kolb was.
[Image: OSWALT-1-3.jpg]

Oh how easily investors forget about AJ Feeley. Reid can develop QBs... doesn't mean they'll do well outside the system.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

I will stay with my opinion... Kolb is not a starter, and 63 million with 20 up front and Cromartie AND a second round draft pick is insane... Talk about overpaid... Yikes!!!Sad
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(07-28-2011, 04:46 PM)superynaldo Wrote: I will stay with my opinion... Kolb is not a starter, and 63 million with 20 up front and Cromartie AND a second round draft pick is insane... Talk about overpaid... Yikes!!!Sad
I'm a huge Houston fan too. Kolb was the best QB available. Is He Aaron Rodgers, no, but with some more experience he will become a serviceable NFL QB.
I collect high end autos of all current and former University of Houston players in football and basketball and Kobe Bryant.

=http://www.mybannermaker.com][Image: jpIrh.gif][/URL].

(07-28-2011, 05:16 PM)cougarpoop Wrote: I'm a huge Houston fan too. Kolb was the best QB available. Is He Aaron Rodgers, no, but with some more experience he will become a serviceable NFL QB.
We can only hope, and yes, he was an animal in college, but come on... 63 MILLION???Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(07-28-2011, 04:40 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Oh how easily investors forget about AJ Feeley. Reid can develop QBs... doesn't mean they'll do well outside the system.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
why did you have to remind me of him.... He made me sad Sad
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(07-27-2011, 11:49 PM)cougarbrent Wrote: Im a Houston Alum and a big Kolb fan but to look at what his cards are selling for you would think he was Sanchez or Matt Ryan.
Potential and hype is what drives up the value. Remember what Reggie Bush cards were going for when he was a rookie?

I know 60 million is a lot but believe it's about the same amount the Texans paid Schaub. Schaub was a relative unknown at the time as well and had even fewer starts than Kolb who ironically backed up Vick as well. Only time will tell whether or not Kolb is the real deal. I believe Kolb will be fine.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]