`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Identifying this

RE: Help Identifying this
(07-26-2011, 02:04 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: That is literally cost so that is a good buy.
I don't know if I like that or Bowman Sterling more

What year of sterling and football or baseball?
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

(07-26-2011, 02:11 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: What year of sterling and football or baseball?
Football 2010

I have been wanting a box of Absolute and my LCS keeps telling me he hasn't had any in forever. Said it sold out quick. Bowman Sterling is one I haven't busted yet, I might have to try that.

I had big hopes for last weekends Plates and Patches and Topps Supreme, but both of them were pretty painful. (Quad jersey of nobodies in the Supreme. At least it was numbered to 3) I am on a terrible cold streak! This weekend's 2 boxes of 2011 Bowman Platinum baseball better get me on track!

(07-26-2011, 02:18 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I have been wanting a box of Absolute and my LCS keeps telling me he hasn't had any in forever. Said it sold out quick. Bowman Sterling is one I haven't busted yet, I might have to try that.

I had big hopes for last weekends Plates and Patches and Topps Supreme, but both of them were pretty painful. (Quad jersey of nobodies in the Supreme. At least it was numbered to 3) I am on a terrible cold streak! This weekend's 2 boxes of 2011 Bowman Platinum baseball better get me on track!
Platinum usually isn't too bad

That stuff is ok, it is really hit or miss. I have some of those including a 1/1 but Id stick with Absolute imo.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

(07-26-2011, 02:21 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: That stuff is ok, it is really hit or miss. I have some of those including a 1/1 but Id stick with Absolute imo.
Yeah, but Sterling is an acceptable substitute if you dont have Absolute

(07-26-2011, 02:03 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I get mine for $40 a pack(employee discount)
Go ahead and rub it in our faces that you work at an LCS....J/K. Really, though, that's a nice hit and maybe you can use it as trade bait for something you like/need more.

Congrats.